Is your public or private company ready for funding?
- PUBLIC COMPANIES
- Is your SEC reporting up to date?
- Are you break-even or cash flow positive, if not is there a clear path to profitability?
- Is your cap table clean?
- Does your company have a significantly better product or innovation?
- Is your board of directors in agreement to raising capital?
- PRIVATE COMPANIES
- Is your company cash flow positive?
- Are you open to a discussion to be a public company as condition of funding?
- Do you have a complete management team?
- What does your cap table look like?
There are always exceptions to every rule and depending on the industry and what is "hot" in the markets funding may be available. The best way to find out is to submit one of the documents listed below to open a conversation.
To be considered please provide one or more of the following documents:
- Executive Summary
- Investor presentation or business plan
- Historical Financials
- Current Financials